- One of the largest inter-connected ski resorts in Austria.
- 270 km of the best prepared slopes of varying difficulties.
- 70 modern cableways and lift systems.
- Fun park with half-pipe and carving slopes for snowboarders and carvers.
- A largefleet of piste maintenance equipment, the drivers of which take care of providing well-prepared slopes.
- 95% of the main slopescan be covered with artificial snow; guarantee of snow until April.
- Plenty of space for the right momentum on 240km of blue runs and 110km of red runs and 20km of demanding black runs.
- Free Wi-Fi spots throughout the entire ski area.
- Permanent race piste with SkiMovie at the Forsthofalm.
From the apartments at BergHoch3 you can reach the ski circuit in 10 minutes either by using the new
- Steinbergbahn (Krallerhof Junction)- 6km away or
- Asitzbahn (Sportsarena Leogang)- 7km away
Take a break when skiing:
Cosy huts are part of a ski holiday and invite you to take breaks, lunch and après-ski fun:
We can recommend the following huts: The Alte Schmiede (Asitz), the Luis-Alm (Bernkogel), the Reiteralm (Reiterkogel) and the Hendl-Fischerei (Asitz).